Practice Area – Business Transaction and Litigation
Mr. Tuann has represented numerous local businesses, including restaurants, lenders, investors, computer companies, travel agencies, various stores and bakeries.
Mr. Tuann has also represented businesses, and/or their owners, from Hong Kong, Indonesia, Taiwan and China. Mr. Tuann helped foreign companies set up subsidiaries, incorporate in California, and in some cases, bring managers and/or shareholders into the U.S. on L-1 visas.
- Sale & Purchase of businesses, assets, real property
- Incorporations, partnership agreements, dissolution of corporations
- Commercial leasing
- Drafting contracts
- Breach of contract
- Debt collection, promissory notes
- Premise liability, personal injury defense
- ADR(Alternative Dispute Resolution, mediation, arbitration)